Smart Eating Strategies (When Working from Home)
Working from home? Smart eating strategies to stay healthy and productive at home
Working from home can easily throw a spanner in the works when it comes to healthy eating. When your office and home are one entity, and the kitchen is within arm’s reach, it can feel like an uphill battle when it comes to making smart eating choices. With your food supply in such close proximity, you may find yourself frequenting the kitchen in times of stress, boredom, indecisiveness, or most commonly – work procrastination mode.
What’s more, as the Corona virus crisis unfolds, we may struggle to source our favourite foods and go-to ingredients for healthy meals – instead having to get creative with store cupboard essentials and frozen food.
This webinar will provide smarter eating strategies to ensure working from home during COVID-19 doesn’t derail your healthy diet.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to eat for energy, brainpower, immunity, mood and maintain a healthy body weight
- How to beat boredom eating, procrastination and develop a healthier relationship with food
- Top tips to snack the healthy way
- How to make delicious, nourishing and easy recipes with limited supplies.
- Frozen vs Fresh vs Canned foods – which is healthier?
- Reading food labels – what to look out for
- Key nutrients to focus on to enhance cognitive performance and support immune function
- Effective lifestyle strategies to manage stress, boost productivity and stay motivated throughout the day
- Habit formation – how to create healthy habits for life
- Q & A
Each attendee will receive:
- A summary of the talk with the key smart eating strategies to stay healthy and productive when working from home.
- A recipe guide on how to make delicious, nourishing and easy recipes ideas with limited supplies.
- A food plate guide for optimal health.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes in person
- Capacity: Up to 100 participants per webinar.
- Your Workshop leader: A fully certified and BANT accredited nutritional therapist.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.