Fit to Lead: Wellbeing & Leadership
When 96% of leaders feel some degree of burnout and 60% of people leave their jobs as a result of ineffective management, looking after your own wellbeing is a business priority. Founders and directors are the cultural architects of the workplace – catalysts that inspire innovation, build resilience and drive performance. Join Stretching the City’s applied positive psychology researcher and Mental Fitness expert, who will share her latest research about CEO Wellbeing and burnout including top tips to ensure you are ‘Fit to Lead’.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Awareness: A brief introduction to existing resilience and leadership models. Where are the gaps, and why?
- Growth: Consider the core traits of compassion, growth, strength and focus.
- Growth Mindset:
- Explore the concept of growth mindset, considering how most leaders have more learning in their early career and stop doing so later.
- Explore why this is the fast track to poor performance and burnout.
- Discussion on failure.
- Integration: End with a Q&A and accountability actions to commit to the group.
How it works:
- Duration: This workshop is available as a 60 minute or 90 minute format. 90 minutes will be more interactive and allow more time for participatory exercises, whilst 60 minutes will be more information focused.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually
- Workshop leader: A positive psychologist, mindfulness trainer, wellbeing consultant and coach.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.