Financial Wellbeing During Covid 19
Whether you’re facing the threat of redundancy or enjoying surplus savings from a lockdown spent at home, the Coronavirus crisis has effected all of our financial circumstances in one way or another. Even prior to the events of 2020, numerous reports have linked employee’s financial worries to poor mental health – something that is likely to be exacerbated as financial anxiety rises.
In this 60 minute financial wellbeing webinar, delegates will learn how to:
- Create a basic financial plan
- Overcome financial anxiety
- Review your workplace pension investment choices
- Pay yourself first & track your spending
- Create an emergency fund
- Ensure your finances are disaster-proof
For bespoke financial coaching, we offer 1:1 45 minute consultations. Get in touch to find out more.
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Your facilitator: An experienced financial coach, personal finance writer and chartered accountant with 20 years experience working in corporate finance.
Please note these workshops are designed to educate rather than advise participants on financial choices. This coaching is never based on selling or recommending any financial product or service. Rather it’s about giving people the tools to think differently about money and help them make their own decisions.
“Financial Fitness was really well received. It was nice that people felt comfortable enough to talk about their own experiences with money and their mindsets – I think the exercise really helped with that. We especially liked the fact that it wasn’t intrusive or presented as a lecture. Ruth was professional but also relatable which, I think, was the right balance. People are still talking about it which is great!”
Nariece Solomon, Talbot Underwriting