Covid-19 continues to have such a dramatic impact on all of our lives and being furloughed is yet another drastic example. Individual experiences of being furloughed will differ greatly. For some of us it will be an opportunity, whilst for others it may have a significant negative impact on our mental health.
This bespoke webinar has been created by two leading mental health psychologists who apply the ‘ACT’ (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) model to help support and guide your furloughed employees.
In this 60 minute webinar, delegates can expect to:.
- Help you focus on personal development
- Help you manage feelings of vulnerability
- Improve your ability to live in the present moment
- Develop skills in self-compassion and self care
- Have practical mind tools to draw on during this time to help cope with the stresses and challenges of being furloughed
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Workshop leader: A clinical psychologist with 25 years experience.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.
“Thank you very much for today’s session, it was super informative, really insightful and left me with plenty of practical tips and ideas to mull over. And best of all, it got us connected!”
Leila Borris, Webinar Attendee, Criteo