Have a Sustainable (or Cr*p free) Christmas
Christmas can be the most wonderful time of year, but it’s also one of the most wasteful. You don’t need to be a hardened environmentalist to feel guilty about the sheer excess of a 21st century Christmas, and to worry about the impact our celebrations and festivities are having on the planet.
Did you know?
- The UK generates the weight of 3.3 million emperor penguins in plastic waste each Christmas.
- 227,000 miles of wrapping paper is used each Christmas in the UK alone – that’s enough to go round the globe 9 times.
- 81 million unwanted presents are received each year.
- A billion Christmas cards end up in the bin.
Despite these startling stats, it’s still possible to celebrate an abundant Christmas, whilst still reducing our single use plastic, landfill waste and environmental impact.
Join us for this virtual webinar, lead by a best-selling author and sustainability advocate who shares a stocking full of ideas and inspiration to help make Christmas 2021 the most sustainable yet.
How it works:
- Duration: 45 min talk + 10/15 min Q&A.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Workshop leader: A certified coach, sustainability speaker and best-selling author.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: Worldwide.