Virtual Festive Wreath & Terrarium Workshop
It’s well known that getting our fingers green can help us slow down, be more present, reduce stress and connect with nature. At our virtual Christmas wreath and terrarium workshops, you and your colleagues can connect and get creative, making your own creations to proudly adorn your front door or home office.
Each workshop last 60 mins and includes a brief talk on the history and science behind your workshop option, a demonstration split into two parts and then a care talk at the end. Each participant will receive their kit in the post prior to the event.
We currently offer the following workshops:
Festive Wreath Workshop
Discovery the fascinating history of festive wreath making, whilst making your own with fresh foliage, such as Eucalyptus and Asparagus Fern leaves. We will be using large, high quality copper wreaths and creating a living moss backing that looks beautiful. We will provide a selection of foliage that will look great throughout December.
Make your own Terrarium Workshop
A firm favourite for fans of interiors and house plants, Terrariums are a mini, decorative garden of soil and plants in a glass jar. Choose from:
– A Corked Jar’ vessel, as in the picture opposite. These gorgeous hand-blown jars are made from recycled glass, with dimensions of 27cm x 17cm.
– A ‘Jar Terrarium’ vessel. A smaller, ‘Kilner’ style jar made from 40% recycled glass. Dimensions of 22cm x 15cm.
How it works:
- Kit – The kit includes everything you need for the workshop, including an easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures and a link to a 10 minute instructional video in case a guest can’t make the live webinar slot.
- Delivery – Once a workshop is booked, we require a lead-time of 7-10 days to send the kits out. We deliver via UPS next-day courier. We will make sure that all guests receive their kits by the day before the live webinar on a date of your choice. We collect guest addresses by creating a voucher code that guests can use to order their kit free of charge. Guests then receive a tracking link. Note the workshop fee includes these delivery costs.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Workshop leader: An indoor plant expert and florist
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Available: UK only.
“Excellent hosts with brilliant knowledge to share with participants, which really adds to the engagement of the activity. Everyone loves their new office terrarium!” Workshop attendee