Christmas Cooking Workshops
Join your colleagues to create some festive-themed treats in our Virtual Christmas Cooking class. Participants will receive a list of ingredients to source ahead of time and our resident chef and supper club host will take you through the steps to make your delicious culinary creations. For optimal fun and ‘Christmas Party’ vibes we encourage all participants to switch on their cameras on to enjoy cooking together and sharing the festive fun.
Choose from a sweet or savoury workshop (or choose 1 dish from each)
- Smoked salmon and crème fraiche blinis
- Whipped ricotta in endive boats with olive tapenade
- Mince pies
- Chocolate Christmas tiffin
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Workshop leader: A health food chef and recipe writer who regularly hosts supper clubs and cooking classes.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom. A list of ingredients will be provided upon booking, so participants can stock up ahead of the workshop.
- Available: Worldwide.
“Everyone was impressed at how easy it was to make such great dishes.”
Virtual cooking class attendee