Sleep School will help ensure the sleep you do get – even if limited, is the most restful & restorative it can be.
Did you know that poor sleepers are twice as likely to struggle with productivity and 3 times more likely to struggle to concentrate? Or that chronic sleep debt can lead to long-term mood disorders, like depression and anxiety and increase your risk of cardio vascular disease, obesity and Alzheimer’s? (Great British Sleep Survey, 2012)
Whether you’re a sound sleeper or suffering insomniac, our Sleep School workshop will show how your mood, productivity and health could all benefit from more restful and restorative sleep.
This 60 minute corporate sleep workshop will include:
- An insight in to the workings of your sleep cycle.
- Sleep-inducing lifestyle and dietary habits.
- Strategies for surviving on limited hours of sleep.
- Tips for managing jetlag and working across multiple time zones.
- Stress-busting practices to help you switch off and sleep.
How it works:
- This workshop lasts 60 minutes, including 10 minutes for a Q&A.
- Capacity: Up to 30 people.
- We require a screen for slides.
Scroll down to see what our clients say about Sleep School.
“Sleep School was informative without being preachy. I took away lots of small, simple tips that I had not thought of before. It has really made me re-assess my work/life balance.”
“Thank you so much for last night’s
‘Sleep to Achieve, Succeed & Thrive’ session. I thought it was great and the feedback I received was extremely positive.”
“Sally delivered a professional and engaging sleep presentation during our wellness week. We would happily invite Stretching The City back for future events and recommend them to other organisations.”