Corporate Cooking Workshops
Get creative in your office kitchen with our health food chefs.
Cooking Well @ Work
Eating healthily needn’t be time-consuming and expensive. With some simple recipes and a small amount of organisation, you can prepare nutritious meals throughout the working week. Join our health food chef for an interactive demonstration, explanation and a tasting of some simple and healthy meals and snacks for the working week. From on-the-go breakfasts to delicious dinners, even the most time-strapped professional will be able to prepare these dishes in a basic office kitchen. A typical menu includes:
- 1 breakfast: Probiotic overnight oats with berries, chia & Kefir
- 1 lunch dish: Feta & walnut tabbouleh with herbs and sour cherry
- 1 substantial snack: High protein mackerel pate with rocket salad and oatcakes
Raw Chocolates & Sweet Treats
Discover the potent power of raw chocolate, satisfy your sweet tooth and learn how easy it is to make your own healthy chocolates and energy balls from scratch. These not only make great gifts and are fun to make, but are a God-send to have in the fridge when hunger hits.
Working in pairs, participants will make:
- Raw chocolates using high quality ingredients and chocolate moulds.
- Fig, apricot & nut energy balls (For any nut allergy sufferers, we recommend replacing the energy balls with tahini bliss balls instead. Please inform us of nut allergies beforehand.)
Smoothie Making 101
Don’t know your Green Goddess from your post-gym protein smoothie? Skeptical about the nutritional benefits of smoothies? Learn tips, tricks and time-saving cheats to make your smoothies as delicious, as they are nutritious and try for yourself 3 smoothie recipes you’ll prepare together.
How it works:
- Our interactive cooking workshops last 60 minutes and are capped at 20 people.
- All food, materials, equipment and recipe handouts are provided.
- These workshops combine interactive participation and chef-led demonstrations.
- We require access to power, washing up facilities and surface space for up to 20 people.
- Whilst an office kitchen is an ideal location for this workshop, they can also be delivered in a boardroom.