Corporate Cooking Workshops
Get creative in your office kitchen with our hands-on healthy food workshops.
Working Lunch 101
As the main meal of your working day, lunch should be filling, something to look forward to and packed with plenty of nutrients to power a productive afternoon ahead. Sadly, for many workers this isn’t the case and a soggy sandwich or salt-laden convenience meal have become a lunchtime staple. In this hands-on, interactive workshop you’ll roll your sleeves up and make:
- Two tasty salads, packed with protein, fresh ingredients and dreamy salad dressings. (You’ll make enough for your own tasty lunch)
- A healthy homemade hummus from scratch.
You’ll be guided by our resident health food chef, who will share plenty of nutritional knowledge and take-home tips whilst you’re busy making your culinary delights. Packed full of nutrients, but simple enough for even the most time-strapped professional to prepare, the dishes you make in ‘Working Lunch 101’ will prove there’s no excuses not to have a healthy lunch to hand every day of the working week.
Sweet Snacks: Make your Own Energy Balls
Attack the afternoon slump and satisfy your sweet tooth with our favourite go-to healthy snack. In this workshop you’ll learn how to make 3 variations of your own delicious ‘energy ball’, using every day store cupboard ingredients. You’ll follow two set recipes, and then have the chance to design your own, learning how to combine your favourite flavours and make the most of ingredients you have at home. Working in pairs, participants will make:
- Apricot and Fig almond balls
- Cocoa Oat Balls
- Create your own (Using a base of dates and nuts)
*For any nut allergies, please inform us at least one week prior to your workshop and alternative recipes using seeds and tahini will be provided as an alternative.
How our cooking workshops work:
- Capacity: 20 people. Participants work in pairs.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Equipment: We ask that you raid your office kitchen to provide some plates and cutlery for everyone’s lunch. We provide everything else.
- Requirements: We also ask that you provide use of a power socket and some washing up facilities within proximity. This workshop can take place in a boardroom or meeting room if the office kitchen isn’t available or spacious enough.
- Your teacher: A fully accredited and insured health food chef with a minimum level 2 certificate in food hygiene and safety.