Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation: 8 week course
Ideal for those who are totally new to mindfulness, but want a structured introduction to start with. Each class features 1- 2 meditation practices, followed by a more in-depth exploration of a mindfulness topic (such as communication, resilience, movement). Prior to the course, we would organise a briefing call between you and the course facilitator, so the course content can be tailored to your employees. Home practice is encouraged, but not essential. By the end of the course you should feel more ‘present’, fully aware of the here and now and inspired to continue your meditation practice further. Handouts and accompanying audio practices are provided.
How it works:
- Courses can take place in a quiet space, such as a meeting room and a chair for each participant.
- Capacity: 30 people per course.
- Whilst attendance at every session is not compulsory, it is advised in order to get the most out of the course.
- Independent practice is not compulsory, but ‘homework’ practices will be provided each week.
- Each session will require a screen for some slides.
“We learned so much in the introductory Mindfulness course and will definitely be using Stretching The City for follow-up sessions later this year.”
Marie Ravetta, HR Director, Workshare