The Burnout Solution
We are all now living in a frantic fast paced world where the ability to multi-task is a badge of honour. However, an adrenaline powered life can have some downsides and without care can lead to exhaustion and a sense of losing direction, energy and optimism both at work and at home.
Whether you’re thriving in the fast lane now or feeling overwhelmed, our ‘Burnout Solution’ workshop offers some simple but effective ways of avoiding burnout before it is too late.
Lead by a clinical psychologist, this 60-minute burnout workshop will:
- Enhance your understanding of burnout and associated risk.
- Help you to recognise the key signs of burnout.
- Help you nip stress in the bud before it becomes chronic.
- Help you develop skills in self-care.
- Give you some practical mind tools to draw on during times of stress and overwhelm.
How it works:
- Capacity: 50 people
- Length: 60 minutes (Longer sessions are available)
- Requirements: A screen for some slides.
- Your facilitator: A clinical psychologist or mental health professional.
“Burnout is not about giving too much of yourself, it’s about trying to give what you do not possess.” Anon.