The Strength & Science of Self-Compassion
Compassion can often feel like a ‘soft skill’, however, research shows that it is at the heart of resilience, motivation and positive relationships. How we see ourselves and the way we speak to ourselves not only influences our feelings, it affects our physical health, relationships and the structure of the brain itself. When working remotely, without the physical support of a team, we can be more self-critical than ever. This session will explore the science of compassion, alongside acceptance and forgiveness practices to reduce stress, enhance resilience and promote tolerance with ourselves and others.
In this 60 minute workshop, expect to explore:
- The science of self-compassion
- The relationship between self-compassion and compassion for others
- The importance of compassion in the workplace
- Practical ways to bring mindful compassion into daily life
How it works:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people.
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Facilitator: A positive psychology and leadership consultant