Bouncing back and staying stronger in the face of setbacks.
During times of change, overwhelm and uncertainty, resilience is our secret weapon to help stay calm, react wisely and protect our wellbeing. This interactive resilience workshop, created by a duo of highly experienced coaches takes you through a tried and tested toolkit to build resilience – that will help protect and promote good mental health and see you thrive in challenging times. This workshop will explore:
- Understanding what you can and cannot control and how you can take charge of your own wellbeing.
- Handling overwhelm – With a tool to measure and reflect on your stress levels.
- Understanding the importance of failure and learning your most valuable lessons.
- Rebuilding your Risk Appetite and exploring Radical Self-Care
- Shifting your perspective and finding the silver lining
How it works:
This resilience workshop will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed. However, no one will be put on the spot and expected to share confidential, sensitive information.
- Capacity: Up to 30 people in person, or 100 virtually as a webinar.
- Length: This workshop is available as a 60 minute or 90 minute format. 90 minutes will be more interactive and allow more time for participatory exercises, whilst 60 minutes will be more information focused.
- Requirements: Attendees will need a notepad and pen. The facilitator will need a screen for powerpoint slides and a flip chart if possible. If being delivered as a webinar, we will set up an exclusive Zoom link.
- Your facilitator: A highly experienced coach and mental health trainer.