Resilience Toolkit to Thrive at Work
Bouncing back & staying strong in the face of adversity.
During times of stress, overwhelm and uncertainty, resilience is our secret weapon in staying calm, reacting wisely and protecting our wellbeing. With resilience skills we flourish and stay proactive. Yet without them, we risk losing confidence, stalling important decisions and compromising our wellbeing. This corporate resilience workshop takes you through a toolkit to build resilience personally and professionally, that will help protect and promote good mental health . This workshop will discuss:
- Setting the scene for physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Developing resilient thinking & attitudes
- Tools for noticing & managing emotions
- Identifying Behaviours: Responding vs Reacting
- A roundup of 7 skills to build resilience and resistance to stress-related sick days.
How it works:
This resilience workshop will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed. However, no one will be put on the spot and expected to share confidential, sensitive information.
- Capacity: Up to 30 people.
- Length: This workshop is available as a 60 minute or 90 minute format. 90 minutes will be more interactive and allow more time for participatory exercises, whilst 60 minutes will be more information focused.
- Requirements: Attendees will need a notepad and pen. The facilitator will need a screen for powerpoint slides and a flip chart if possible.
- Your facilitator: A clinical psychologist or mental health professional.