Mental Wellbeing Workout
Flex your Mental Fitness Muscles with Positive Psychology Practices.
Extensive evidence has shown that a mindset of positivity drives performance, makes us more resilient and even enables us to grow stronger as a result of the challenges we face. This interactive and engaging session will teach participants the empirically-proven techniques shown to enhance mental wellbeing, reduce stress and promote positive resilience. Every workshop is unique but each one includes these core elements:
- Stretching your communication skills to motivate performance, promoting positive mindsets & relationships.
- Building your inner strength to promote a stronger, optimistic & adaptable mindset.
- Core workout: a unique wellbeing theme each week enhancing productivity, physical & mental health.
- Flexing your mindfulness muscles (active mindfulness techniques) to reduce stress and improve focus
Research to date has shown that the exercises taught in these classes
- Reduce the risk of stress, anxiety and depression by up to 50%
- Promote creativity, motivation and team morale
- Enhance clarity of thinking, confidence to delegate and communication skills
- Increased productivity and reduce staff turnover by up to 50%
How it works:
This workshop will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed. However, no one will be put on the spot and expected to share confidential, sensitive information.
- Capacity: In order to keep this workshop interactive, we suggest a capacity of 30 people, but can accommodate larger groups if you wish.
- Length: This workshop is available as a 60 minute or 90 minute format. 90 minutes will be more interactive and allow more time for participatory exercises, whilst 60 minutes will be more information focused.
- Requirements: Attendees will need a notepad and pen. The facilitator will need a screen for powerpoint slides and a flip chart if possible.