Hybrid Working in a Post-Covid World
As employees gradually return to the office following the pandemic, hybrid (or ‘blended’) working will become commonplace for many organisations. Having spent the past year getting used to working remotely full-time, staff must now re-adjust to a working week that blends home working with time in the office. Not only will employees be navigating a new routine in their working week, they’ll also be contending with drastically different ‘Covid-safe’ workspaces and the challenges of staying connected, productive and collaborative with a scattered workforce.
In this 60 minute interactive webinar, you’ll explore the positives and pitfalls of the hybrid working model and identify practical solutions to make hybrid working work for you and your team. This workshop will include:
- How to manage the practicalities of WFH and the office
- How to communicate and collaborate effectively with your team whilst you’re scattered between the office and home – and continue to foster team culture
- How to maintain presence and profile whilst you’re WFH and your team aren’t.
- How to make the most of your time in the office, identifying the priorities and effective time management.
- Boundaries and etiquette for moving between two workspaces.
- How to take care of your emotional and mental wellbeing as you navigate this change
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 100 virtual attendees
- Length: 60 minutes
- Logistics: This workshop is available for delivery as a virtual webinar. You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom (or your preferred webinar platform)
- Your facilitator: A Transformational Coach (a member of the International Coaching Federation), accredited trainer with Mental Health First Aid England, a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and an experienced facilitator of learning programmes, specifically around mental fitness and wellbeing.