The Power of Setting Boundaries
Setting boundaries is an important part of establishing one’s identity and is a crucial aspect of our mental health and wellbeing. In it’s simplest terms, setting boundaries is being open and honest with people by letting them know what is and what isn’t ok with you. We live by this definition by Psychotherapist Andrea Mathews: ‘Boundaries are to do with ownership. My ownership. My ownership of my own person, my own choices, my own power to speak, power to do, power to be’.
In this 60 minute interactive webinar, we’ll discuss:
- What boundaries are and why they are so important
- How to set the most effective and realistic boundaries for you
- Tips for communicating your boundaries and overcoming the obstacles in your way
- Lessons from the future you – A powerful coaching experience
How it works
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Facilitator: A Transformational Coach (a member of the International Coaching Federation), accredited trainer with Mental Health First Aid England, a Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner and an experienced facilitator of learning programmes, specifically around mental fitness and wellbeing.
- Logistics: We’ll send you an exclusive Zoom link for the session. If Zoom doesn’t suit, we’re happy to use a webinar platform of your choice.
“Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves even when we risk disappointing others.”