Corporate Reflexology Treatments
Based on the theory that different points of the feet correspond to different points of the body, reflexology is a deeply effective way to instantly de-stress whilst at work. Your reflexologist will use pressure applied to your feet using their thumb and fingers to bring about a state of deep relaxation, stimulate the body’s own healing processes and help create a sense of wellbeing. Reflexologists do not cure, diagnose or prescribe, but instead can help the body to naturally restore it’s balance, whilst also reducing tension and inducing relaxation.
How it works
- Our office reflexology treatments are fully clothed, but obviously shoes and socks are removed.
- Reflexology at work treatments last 15 minutes (although longer treatments are available on request).
- We will send you suggested timings for your booking, which allow for breaks for the therapist.
- Minimum booking is 2 hours and maximum booking 6 hours. For large bookings, we can provide more than 1 therapist.
- Pregnant women are welcome to a treatment from 14 weeks onwards.
- All clients will be asked to complete a pre-treatment disclaimer form.
- Please refer to the schedule below for number of treatments available per hour, taking in to account therapist’s breaks.
|Hours||No of 15 minute treatments|
Did you know: The feet have 26 bones, 20 muscles, 100 ligaments and an intricate network of nerves and blood supply. Areas of the feet correspond to glands, organs and parts of the body, which when massaged, help increase bloody flow, unblock nerve impulses and enhance the body’s healing system.