Indian Head Massage
Also known as Champissage, Indian Head Massage is a form of relaxing massage that focuses on the face, head, neck and shoulders, upper back and upper arms – all of which are important energy centres within the body. An ancient Indian Ayurvedic practice, Indian Head massage is the ideal way to get a person ‘out of their head’, far away from every day emotional and mental stress, whilst also relieving built up tension around the head and neck area, improving circulation and promoting clarity.
How it works
- Indian head massage takes place on a regular office chair (without wheels).
- Massages are fully clothed.
- Massages last 15 minutes (although longer treatments are available on request).
- We will send you suggested timings for your booking, which li> Minimum booking is 2 hours and maximum booking 6 hours. For large bookings, we can provide more than 1 therapist.
- No oil is used for this massage, although your hair may get slightly bedraggled, so you may wish to have a hairbrush handy.
Did you know: Massage may be the oldest form of medical care? Egyptian tomb paintings show people being massaged.