Corporate Indian Head Massage
Also known as Champissage, Indian Head Massage is a form of relaxing massage that focuses on the face, head, neck and shoulders, upper back and upper arms – all of which are important energy centres within the body. An ancient Indian Ayurvedic practice, Indian Head massage is the ideal way to get a person ‘out of their head’, far away from every day emotional and mental stress. Our corporate Indian Head massage treatments will hep relieve built-up tension around the head and neck area, improving circulation and promoting clarity.
How it works
- Indian head massage takes place on a regular office chair (without wheels).
- Corporate massages are fully clothed.
- Our office massages last 15 minutes (although longer treatments are available on request).
- Our minimum booking is 2 hours and maximum booking 6 hours. For large bookings, we can provide more than 1 therapist.
- No oil is used for this massage, although your hair may get slightly bedraggled, so you may wish to have a hairbrush handy.
- Please refer to the schedule below for number of massages available per hour, taking in to account therapist’s breaks.
Hours No of 15 minute treatments 2 8 3 11 4 15 5 18 6 21
Did you know: Massage may be the oldest form of medical care? Egyptian tomb paintings show people being massaged.