Office Chair Massage
Head, neck & shoulder chair massage
Our most popular treatment, this 15 minute office chair massage focuses on ironing out tension in the neck, shoulders and upper back – areas which frequently feel the strain of computer and desk-bound work. You’ll return to your desk feeling much more free and mobile around your neck and shoulders, far less likely to hunch and slump at your desk, and relaxed and revitalised for the day ahead.
How it works
- Our office massages take place on a mobile massage chair, which the therapist provides.
- Chair massages are fully clothed.
- Massages last 15 minutes (although longer treatments are available on request).
- Minimum booking is 2 hours and maximum booking 7 hours. For large bookings, we can provide more than 1 therapist.
- Please refer to the schedule below for number of massages available per hour, taking in to account therapist’s breaks.
- Pregnant women are welcome to a treatment from 14 weeks onwards.
- All clients will be asked to complete a pre-treatment disclaimer form.
|Hours||No of 15 minute treatments|