31 million days are lost due to absenteeism from back and neck pain in the UK (ONS, 2017). Thankfully, our holistic team are on hand to help release tightness and tension in stressed-out shoulders, necks and backs with our office massage services. Not to mention boosting mood too – 83% of employees who used massage or relaxation classes* said it had a positive impact on their mental health at work.
Taking place in a small, quiet meeting room, these fully-clothed treatments last 15 minutes, enabling your staff to completely relax and revive whilst taking a short respite from their desk.
*Source: Vitality Healthiest Workplace study.
Treatments - All available UK wide
Head, neck & shoulder chair massage
Our most popular treatment, this 15 minute office chair massage focuses on ironing out tension in the neck, shoulders and upper back – areas which frequently feel the strain of computer and desk-bound work. You’ll return to your desk feeling much more free and mobile around your neck and shoulders, far less likely to hunch and slump at your desk, and relaxed and revitalised for the day ahead.
Indian Head Massage
Also known as Champissage, Indian Head Massage is a form of relaxing massage that focuses on the face, head, neck and shoulders, upper back and upper arms – all of which are important energy centres within the body. An ancient Indian Ayurvedic practice, Indian Head massage is the ideal way to get a person ‘out of their head’, far away from every day emotional and mental stress. Our corporate Indian Head massage treatments will hep relieve built-up tension around the head and neck area, improving circulation and promoting clarity.
Based on the theory that different points of the feet correspond to different points of the body, reflexology is a deeply effective way to instantly de-stress whilst at work. Your reflexologist will use pressure applied to your feet using their thumb and fingers to bring about a state of deep relaxation, stimulate the body’s own healing processes and help create a sense of wellbeing. Reflexologists do not cure, diagnose or prescribe, but instead can help the body to naturally restore it’s balance, whilst also reducing tension and inducing relaxation.
How it works
- Treaments last 15 minutes (although longer treatments are available on request).
- Minimum booking is 2 hours and maximum booking 7 hours. For large bookings, we can provide more than 1 therapist.
- Please refer to the schedule to the right for number of massages available per hour, taking in to account therapist’s breaks. We can provide a schedule of timings and co-ordinate bookings.
- Pregnant women are welcome to a treatment from 14 weeks onwards.
- All clients will be asked to complete a pre-treatment disclaimer form.
- Our head neck and shoulder massages take place on a mobile massage chair, which the therapist provides. Indian head massage and reflexology takes place on a regular office chair.
- Chair massages are fully clothed, but shoes and socks are removed for reflexology.
|Hours||No of 15 min treatments|
“Everyone loves the massages!”
“The massages were a great success. Everyone who had one seemed extremely happy.”
“I must say a HUGE thank you for today, everyone absolutely loved the Indian head massage – the added touch of the music and essential oils was a hit in the office!”