Our ways of working are drastically changing. Flexible working, hot-desking and freelancing are commonplace in the 2019 office. But what effect do they have on employee’s productivity, time management and team morale? In this group coaching workshop, we’ll educate and empower employees with tools and strategies to perform at their very best and peak productivity. In this 60 minute workshop delegates will:
- Brainstorm the challenges of working flexibly/at home/hot-desking
- Plan their ideal workday, thinking about:
- Managing time effectively, setting boundaries around work, scheduling regular breaks.
- Setting goals for success.
- Prioritising, organising and creating effective tasks lists
- Dealing with procrastination and sticking to good working habits and avoid distractions.
- Communicating effectively, wherever you are.
- Delegates will leave the session with a personalised action plan for a more efficient and smarter way of working.
How it works
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: In order for this to be an effective, interactive coaching session, we find smaller groups work best and we recommend a maximum of 60 people.
More than half (59%) of employee respondents believe that flexible working is the most important benefit when looking for a job.
Study by Total Jobs, 2018.
75% of employees favour flexible working, according to Powwownow.