Financial Wellbeing 1: Creating a Positive Money Mindset
Tackling your team’s money worries makes sense. More than a quarter of millennials say financial stress affects their job performance and made them feel physically ill and depressed. Nearly half of employees have financial concerns, causing them to lose an average of six productive work days annually. (Northwestern Mutual Report, 2017)
Does the thought of your finances fill you with dread? Would you rather bury your head in the sand than face your money matters? In this 60 minute financial wellbeing coaching workshop, we invite you to reframe your attitude and create a positive money mindset that will leave you feeling empowered to take control of your personal finances. Learn how to:
- Remove limiting beliefs
- Let go of inherited attitudes towards money
- Set achievable financial goals
- Be responsible and take control of your finances with confidence and power.
Financial Wellbeing 2: Money Management
Learn the nuts and bolts of personal finance practices in this 60 minute financial wellbeing workshop. Learn how to:
- Effectively budget
- Save money each month
- Demystify ISAs and saving plans
- Contribute to a pension
- Be aware of the pitfalls of consolidation loans, bankruptcy and other financial disasters.
Please note these workshops are designed to educate rather than advise participants on financial choices. This coaching is never based on selling or recommending any financial product or service. Rather it’s about giving people the tools to think differently about money and help them make their own decisions
Financial Wellbeing 3: How to Worry Less about Money
Money can’t buy happiness. But not having enough money can cause unhappiness.
The desire to get more, spend more can make us anxious. Lifestyle inflation means that our spending often goes up with our earnings as we try to keep up with “The Joneses”. Money is the biggest cause of arguments in relationships and a major source of anxiety in today’s world. Anxiety is unproductive and can inhibit creativity, problem-solving and team work.
In this 60 minute financial wellbeing workshop, we invite participants to re-frame how they think about money and to create a positive money mindset that will leave you and your team feeling calmer and more productive. Learn how to:
- Understand where financial anxiety comes from
- Think differently about money
- Focus on what you can control (and stop worrying about what you can’t)
- Develop a toolkit for overcoming financial anxiety
How our financial wellbeing workshops work:
- Capacity: Up to 30 people.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Your facilitator: An experienced financial coach, personal finance writer and chartered accountant with 20 years experience working in corporate finance.
- Requirements: We require a screen for some slides.
1:1 Financial Coaching
Completely confidential and personalised 1:1 financial coaching for your staff. A popular add-on to the workshops above, these personal sessions allow your employees to talk through their financial concerns with an experienced financial coach. From arguing over finances with your partner to investment advice, no money topic is off limits in these 45 minute sessions.
This coaching is never based on selling or recommending any financial product or service. Rather it’s about giving people the tools to help them make their own decisions.
How it works:
- Duration: Each session is 45 minutes. We offer a full day of x8 45 minute sessions, or a half day of x4 45 minute sessions.
- Your coach: An experienced financial coach, personal finance writer and chartered accountant with 20 years experience working in corporate finance.
- Requirements: A small, private room where the 1:1s can take place.