Financial Wellbeing During Covid 19
Whether you’re facing the threat of redundancy or enjoying surplus savings from a lockdown spent at home, the Coronavirus crisis has effected all of our financial circumstances in one way or another. Even prior to the events of 2020, numerous reports have linked employee’s financial worries to poor mental health – something we all worry is likely to be exacerbated as financial anxiety rises.
In this 60 minute financial coaching webinar, delegates will learn to:
- Create an emergency fund
- Review your workplace pension investment choices
- Create a basic financial plan
- Pay yourself first & track your spending
- Overcome financial anxiety
- Ensure your finances are disaster-proof
Financial Wellbeing: Money Management
Learn the nuts and bolts of personal finance practices in this 60 minute financial wellbeing workshop. Learn how to:
- Effectively budget
- Save money each month
- Demystify ISAs and saving plans
- Contribute to a pension
- Be aware of the pitfalls of consolidation loans, bankruptcy and other financial disasters.
Financial Wellbeing: Creating a Positive Money Mindset
Tackling your team’s money worries makes sense. More than a quarter of millennials say financial stress affects their job performance and made them feel physically ill and depressed. Nearly half of employees have financial concerns, causing them to lose an average of six productive work days annually. (Northwestern Mutual Report, 2017)
Does the thought of your finances fill you with dread? Would you rather bury your head in the sand than face your money matters? In this 60 minute financial wellbeing coaching workshop, we invite you to reframe your attitude and create a positive money mindset that will leave you feeling empowered to take control of your personal finances. Learn how to:
- Remove limiting beliefs
- Let go of inherited attitudes towards money
- Set achievable financial goals
- Be responsible and take control of your finances with confidence and power.
How our financial wellbeing workshops work:
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: Up to 100 people virtually.
- Logistics: You’ll be sent an exclusive link to the workshop, which will be streamed via Zoom.
- Your facilitator: An experienced financial coach, personal finance writer and chartered accountant with 20 years experience working in corporate finance.
Please note these workshops are designed to educate rather than advise participants on financial choices. This coaching is never based on selling or recommending any financial product or service. Rather it’s about giving people the tools to think differently about money and help them make their own decisions.
1:1 Financial Coaching
Completely confidential and personalised 1:1 financial coaching for your staff. A popular add-on to the workshops above, these personal sessions allow your employees to talk through their financial concerns with an experienced financial coach. From arguing over finances with your partner to investment advice, no money topic is off limits in these 45 minute sessions.
This coaching is never based on selling or recommending any financial product or service. Rather it’s about giving people the tools to help them make their own decisions.
How it works:
- Duration: Each session is 45 minutes. We offer a full day of x8 45 minute sessions, or a half day of x4 45 minute sessions.
- Your coach: An experienced financial coach, personal finance writer and chartered accountant with 20 years experience working in corporate finance.
- Requirements: A small, private room where the 1:1s can take place. Or, we can deliver these virtually via Zoom.