Career Confidence: How to Thrive at Work
Accounting for almost 1/3 of how we spend our time, the impact of our jobs on our health, happiness and wellbeing spreads far beyond the workplace. A bad day at the office here and there will do no harm, but long-term dis-satisfaction and a lack of fulfilment at work can significantly contribute to crises in confidence, poor productivity, diminished motivation and compromised mental health.
In this 60 minute workshop, our experienced career coach will reignite your employee’s passion and purpose. Using effective group coaching techniques this workshop will:
- Encourage staff to connect to and celebrate their strengths.
- Increase their confidence and self-belief.
- Cultivate a success mindset
- Result in less procrastination and more productivity.
We also offer (and highly recommend) 1:1 career coaching, which is a popular choice to book for the afternoon after a lunchtime workshop. Employees will be invited to share their career conundrums with a certified careers coach who will support them in solving their challenges.
How it works:
- Capacity: Up to 30 people.
- Duration: Length: 60 minutes.
- For 1:1 coaching, we offer x4 45 minutes consultations in a half day and x8 sessions in a full day.
- Requirements: A screen for slides.
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”