31 million days are lost due to absenteeism from back and neck pain in the UK. Thankfully, our team of on site massage therapists can help release tightness and tension in stressed-out shoulders, necks and backs with our corporate massage services. Our magic massage therapists can help boost mood too – 83% of employees who used massage or relaxation classes said it had a positive impact on their mental health at work. Office massages have become increasingly popular to support employee wellbeing. Our on site chair massage is especially in demand, as it helps to relax and rejuvenate desk-bound staff, making them more productive.
On Site Massage Treatments
On Site Chair Massage
Our most popular treatment, the on site chair massage focuses on ironing out tension in the neck, shoulders and upper back – areas which frequently feel the strain of computer and desk-bound work. You’ll return to your desk feeling much more free and mobile around your neck and shoulders, far less likely to hunch and slump at your desk, and relaxed and revitalised for the day ahead.
Indian Head Massage
An ancient Indian Ayurvedic practice, Indian Head massage is the ideal way to get a person ‘out of their head’, far away from every day emotional and mental stress. Our corporate Indian Head massage treatments will hep relieve built-up tension around the head and neck area, improving circulation and promoting clarity.
Based on the theory that different points of the feet correspond to different points of the body, reflexology is a deeply effective way to instantly de-stress whilst at work. Your reflexologist will apply pressure to your feet to bring about a state of deep relaxation, stimulate the body’s own healing processes and help create a sense of wellbeing. Reflexologists do not cure, diagnose or prescribe, but instead can help the body to naturally restore it’s balance, whilst also reducing tension and inducing relaxation.
Following Covid 19, all our office massage therapists will be following our best practice guide to office massage (read here) to ensure your employees have the safest, more hygienic treatment possible.
BOOK YOUR CORPORATE MASSAGE TODAY
How it works
- Duration: On site treatments last 15 or 20 minutes. Our minimum booking is 4 hours and maximum booking 8 hours. For large bookings, we can provide more than 1 therapist.
- Timings: Please refer to the schedule to the right for number of office massages available per hour, taking in to account therapist’s breaks. We can provide a schedule of timings and help co-ordinate bookings with an online booking sheet.
- Disclaimer: All clients will be asked to complete a pre-treatment disclaimer form. Pregnant women are welcome to a treatment from 14 weeks onwards.
- Equipment: Our head neck and shoulder massages take place on a mobile massage chair, which the therapist provides. Indian head massage and reflexology takes place on a regular office chair. Chair massages are fully clothed, but shoes and socks are removed for reflexology.
|Hours||No of 15 min massages||No of 20 min massages|
3 reasons your workplace needs office massage
- Massage can reduce anxiety. A study showed an improvement in brain performance and found that 15 minutes of chair massage helped reduce anxiety.
- Regular massages can improve mood and reset circadian rhythms, leading to improved mood, better sleep and more energy. (Source).
- Massages at work increase job satisfaction. A study found that employees receiving massage maintained their job satisfaction whereas those not receiving massage had a decrease in job satisfaction.
Office massage FAQs
Who are your massage therapists?
Our office massage therapists all all fully insured, certified and experienced. Many of whom are also trained in multiple holistic practices, such as sports massage and thai yoga massage. We vet every single one of our massage therapists and would only send a therapist to a client’s office who we’d gladly have a massage from ourselves. Each massage therapist has their own mobile massage chair, which they’ll bring to your office.
Is it Covid safe?
We make our corporate massages as Covid-safe as possible. After every treatment the massage chair will be disinfected thoroughly and the cradle face covering will be disposed of and replaced. We’ve increased our time between treatments to 5 minutes, allowing plenty of time for the anti-bacterial spray to work it’s magic. You can read more about our Covid-safe guidelines to office massage here.
What should I wear for my office massage?
It’s absolutely fine to wear your regular work clothes, although you may want to remove a suit jacket or bulky jumper if you’re wearing one. Office massage is performed over work clothes and no oil is used.
How long are the massages?
Our on site massages are usually 15 minutes, however you’re welcome to extend these to 20 minutes, or even book a ‘double’ slot and have 30 minutes (providing your colleagues don’t mind and every one who wants a massage gets one).
What type of massage will I have?
Our office massages focus on the neck, shoulders and back. We find these are the areas of tightness that feel the strain of desk-bound work the most. Your massage therapist will ask your desired pressure, applying more pressure if you like a firmer massage, or easing off if you’d like something a little more gentle.
Can I have a massage if I’m pregnant?
You can absolutely have a massage once you’ve reached 14 weeks. Please let us know before your massage, so we can send you our pregnancy massage disclaimer form.
Which clients have used your corporate massage services?
So many! British Airways, Vita Coco, Charlotte Tilbury, Wunderman Thompson, National Australia Bank and Rolls Royce, to name but a few.
“Everyone loves the massages!”
“The massages were a great success. Everyone who had one seemed extremely happy.”
“I must say a HUGE thank you for today, everyone absolutely loved the Indian head massage – the added touch of the music and essential oils was a hit in the office!”
“Both massage therapists were warm and friendly and the massages were lovely. Thanks for bringing a bit of R&R to our busy lives.”