After months of working from home we expect many of your employees will be crying out for long-overdue office massage to iron out tight shoulders and tense necks. However, we also appreciate and acknowledge there may be some trepidation around returning to your regular massages. Which is why, we’re sharing our best practice guide to office massage. So when you’re ready to resume your office massage, we’re ready too.
- Prior to any corporate massage, our massage therapists will have completed an online course in COVID-19 safety covering the following
- COVID-19 Transmission
- Hygiene Service Etiquette Training
- Understanding Those at Greater Risk
- How to Make your Clients feel Safer
- When delivering on-site massage, our therapists will:
- Wash their hands thoroughly before each treatment.
- Wear a visor throughout the treatment.
- Provide a disposable face mask, should clients want to wear them.
- Ensure a 10 minute gap in between each client, so that the antibacterial agents have time to clean the equipment and the therapist has time to wash their hands.
- After every treatment the massage chair will be disinfected thoroughly and the cradle face covering will be disposed of and replaced in view of the client.
- Where possible, keep the room well ventilated.
- Disinfect door interior and exterior door handles.
- Our therapists won’t work if they or anyone in their household needs to self-isolate
- We ask our clients:
- Should you feel unwell or demonstrate any of the Covid19 symptoms, or any friends or family have been ill in the 14 days prior to your appointment, please inform us immediately.
- Masks will be provided, should you want to wear them.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before your appointment
To allow for adequate cleaning time between each treatment, our massage schedule will alter slightly.