Stretching the City is a corporate wellbeing company, founded in 2010 by yoga teacher and wellbeing entrepreneur, Sally Lovett. Today, we boast a team of over 100 of the UK’s leading wellness teachers, experts and practitioners who deliver our workplace wellbeing services to our portfolio of 300+ clients, including the likes of Accenture, Lonely Planet and John Lewis. Our business is growing by the day and we’re excited to be offering our services to more clients, in London and beyond.
See below for our current list of vacancies.
Please note, we have been inundated with responses and are not currently accepting any more applications for yoga or Pilates teachers.
Part-time Operations Manager
Stretching the City is looking for an organised Operations Manager to lead the day-to-day administration and operations of the business. Working remotely alongside Stretching the City director, Sally Lovett, your role will be at the heart of the business ensuring our 30+ classes and workshops run smoothly each week.
Your tasks will include:
- Liaising between teachers and clients to make corporate bookings, ensuring they run smoothly and following-up afterwards.
- Assisting with client servicing.
- Diary management
- Using Xero to raise invoices and reconcile monthly pay runs.
- Maintaining personnel records of our 100+ wellbeing team members.
- Assisting with team member recruitment
- Proactively contributing to sales and sourcing new business.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses the motivation and initiative to work independently.
- Is a stickler for detail and thrives on organisation.
- Has second-to-none client servicing skills and experience.
- Has an interest in wellbeing
- Can commit to the required hours.
- Can confidently use Xero, Excel and GCal with Wordpress and online booking systems being a bonus.
- 12 hours per week (Spread out over Monday-Friday with 2.5 hours per day within 9am-5pm, with at least 1 hour to be worked before midday).
- Working from home, with the occasional meeting in central London or Surrey.
- This is a freelance, self-employed role.
- Start date: September 2019
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.