Stretching the City is a corporate wellbeing company, founded in 2010 by yoga teacher and wellbeing entrepreneur, Sally Lovett. Today, we boast a team of over 100 of the UK’s leading wellness teachers, experts and practitioners who deliver our workplace wellbeing services to our portfolio of 300+ global clients. Our business is growing by the day and we’re looking for leading teachers and team members to help deliver outstanding wellbeing services to our clients. See below for our current list of vacancies.
Coaches & Clinical Psychologists (Virtual & London based)
We’re recruiting chartered clinical psychologists to deliver our mental health workshops and webinars AND accredited coaches to deliver our wellbeing workshops and webinars. Both coaches and psychologists will have experience delivering workshops in person and online to a corporate audience. We’re looking for workshop leaders to deliver on topics including stress, resilience, overwhelm, burnout and mental health – and we’re also open to hearing about any topics you’d like to pitch to our corporate clients. You’ll have professional-looking powerpoint slides to accompany your workshop and make your sessions as interactive as possible, using chat, polls or Slido.
- Experience delivering workshops / webinars to corporate groups (not just individuals)
- Proficient delivering webinars on Zoom, Teams or Meets and using Powerpoint to create accompany slides.
- Confidence to include delegates, making the sessions as interactive as possible, whilst also keeping delegates psychologically safe.
- Accreditation from a professional body
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
To apply: If you meet all the above requirements, please send your CV or bio, along with examples of your corporate experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note we are not currently recruiting for coaches to deliver 1:1 coaching services.
Mindfulness Teachers (Virtual & London based)
Stretching the City mindfulness meditation teachers are passionate about sharing the plentiful benefits of mindfulness meditation with a corporate audience. You’ll be up to speed on all the latest studies and statistics proving the practice’s effectiveness, whilst confidently teaching mindfulness practices and techniques. Striking a balance between the practical and theoretical, you have an approachable, accessible teaching style, honed from at least 2 years of consistent meditation teaching.
- Minimum 2 years experience live ‘face to face’ teaching and minimum of 1 years virtual teaching experience.
- Experience teaching groups of at least 8 students.
- Copies of qualifications and insurance and accreditation from a mindfulness or meditation body (*Note we require specific meditation teaching qualifications – a yoga teaching qualification alone is not sufficient).
- For virtual classes:
- Complete confidence using Zoom to teach (and record classes if required)
- A clear, professional-looking space to teach from.
To apply: If you meet all the above requirements, please send your CV or bio, along with examples of your corporate experience to email@example.com.