Power up your Posture with a mat-based Pilates classes at your office.
Your secret weapon to a pain-free body and the perfect posture, a Pilates class will blend strength and flexibility training to help you get toned, strong and conditioned from top to toe.
Did you know? Pilates was originally developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s for the purpose of rehabilitation. Some of the first people to be treated by Pilates were soldiers returning from war and famous dancers, who all practiced Pilates to strengthen their bodies and heal their aches and pains.
A typical office Pilates class will:
- Strengthen your core – giving the body more stability and mobility.
- Gradually help reduce back pain
- Increase flexibility and overall strength
- Increase focus and co-ordination.
How it works:
- Classes are capped at 20 people.
- Classes last 60 minutes (45 minute classes are available, but are charged at the 60 minute rate)
- To really reap the benefits of Pilates we suggest signing up to an 8 week term of weekly classes. Although longer and shorter courses and one-off classes are also available.
- Classes take place in an available space at your office, such as a boardroom or even canteen.
- Simply choose your preferred time and date and we will send a fully certified and insured teacher to your office. If booking a course, you’ll have the same teacher for the duration.
- Provide your own mats (we recommend Yogamatters), or hire from us for £5 per mat per term or single booking.
- Pregnant women are welcome to join from 14 weeks onwards.