AN INTRODUCTION TO MINDFULNESS MEDITATION
New to meditation? We suggest getting started with this introductory workshop.
Described as a state of being consciously aware of, and attentive to the present moment, mindfulness meditation has been proven to help manage stress levels, increase divergent (creative) thinking and boost productivity. In this 60 minute session you will:
- Learn about the principles of mindfulness meditation and some of the scientific research that supports it’s effectiveness.
- Practice 2-3 meditation practices, such as mindful eating, the mindfulness of breathing practice and a breathing practice, learning how they can improve and enhance your professional and personal life and how to implement them in to your routine.
- Get inspired with our recommendations of websites, apps and audio downloads to continue and keep up your meditation practice.
How it works:
- Simply provide a quiet space, such as a meeting room and a chair for each participant.
- Capacity: 30 people
- Length: 60 minutes
- We require a screen for some slides