Resilience Toolkit for the Workplace
Bouncing back & staying strong in the face of adversity.
During times of stress, overwhelm and uncertainty, resilience is our secret weapon in staying calm, reacting wisely and protecting our wellbeing. With resilience skills we flourish and stay proactive. Yet without them, we risk losing confidence, stalling important decisions and narrowing our outlook. This session takes you through a toolkit to build resilience in life and at work. This workshops will discuss:
- Setting the scene for physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Developing resilient thinking & attitudes
- Tools for noticing & managing emotions
- Behaviours – Responding vs Reacting
- A roundup of 7 skills to build resilience your resistance to colds, bugs and stress-related sick days.
How it works:
This workshop will take an interactive seminar style approach. Attendees will be encouraged to participate in exercises and apply their own challenges to the tools and advice discussed. However, no one will be put on the spot and expected to share confidential, sensitive information.
- Attendees will need a notepad and pen. The facilitator will need a screen for powerpoint slides and a flip chart if possible.
- In order to keep this workshop interactive, we suggest a capacity of 20 people. Previous clients have found splitting groups up in to seniority levels can work well.
- Length: This workshop is available as a 60 minute or 90 minute format. 90 minutes will be more interactive and allow more time for participatory exercises, whilst 60 minutes will be more information focused.