Working Smarter & Flexibily Thriving
The corporate landscape is drastically changing. Flexible working, hot-desking and freelancing are commonplace in the 2018 office. But what effect do they have on employee’s productivity, time management and team morale? In this group coaching workshop, we’ll educate and empower employees with tools and strategies to perform at their very best and work smarter, regardless of when and where they are physically working. Learn how to:
- Manage your time effectively
- Setting seater goals for success
- Prioritise, organise and create effective tasks lists
- Implement effective strategies to perserve and avoid
- Stick to good working habits and avoid distractions.
How it works
- Length: 60 minutes.
- Capacity: In order for this to be an effective, interactive coaching session, we find smaller groups work best and we recommend a maximum of 15 people.
- Session leader: An executive coach with over 18 years experience in investment banking as an equity trader. Our coach holds a post graduate Certificate in Coaching and Behavioural Change and is a qualified MBTI psychometrics practitioner.
More than half (59%) of employee respondents believe that flexible working is the most important benefit when looking for a job.
Study by Total Jobs, 2018.
75% of employees favour flexible working, according to Powwownow.